This will be the first post in a series of posts covering some aspects of working with universal theme, where I hope to explore some more of Universal Theme and broaden my knowledge in the process. What first? I want to change the height of the header bar. To get started I create a brand new application - accepting any and all defaults. Any changes to a design/theme usually begins with Theme Roller, so first off: Theme Roller The first, and most obvious way is to leverage Theme Roller. Running the application, in the developer toolbar and select Theme Roller off to the right. Within Theme Roller, there is one section titled Layout. This gives us a number of options, one of which is Header Height: This gives us a slide with some preset options between 40 and 80 pixels, with increments of 4 pixels. (It's worth a brief mention that this range is defined from the Input Parameter File URLs given by the path: #THEME_IMAGES#less/theme/Vita.less, in the theme settings). As you ad...